Wednesday 4 October 2017

Isekai Cheat Extra 07

Isekai Cheat Extra Chapter 07: Return 2


Chapter 7: Return 2

 

Where am I now?


The correct answer is
"Akatsuki, it was nice that you came back safely."

It was Henkyou Haku. (Earl of the frontier)

Lily's way of calling me has changed.

I am having a meeting(interrogated) with Henkyou Haku. Needless to say why?
Eh? If you asked, isn't your character changed a lot, I will answer I am like this since I was in my previous world.

"Then, can I ask you again, what are you thinking in that head of yours?" (HH)

"They are Shenlong Eclipse and God wolf Ark-desu."

"You came back on that black dragon, are not you?"

"Yes"

".... Why are you getting smaller?"

"It seems that I could do it, when I tried hard."

"Un, it's fine, so is that God wolf?"

"It seems that it was able to do from a long time ago." (About shrinking)

"Hey, Akatsuki-kun, you can dominate the continent with just a God wolf."

"So?"

"Even more, they are also tamed by you right, do you want to conquer the world?"

"I will not! By the way do you want to see my tamed beasts?"

"Ah, un."


◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇


"Lily, your father may not live long."

"What are you saying?"

When I opened "World Gate- by saying World Gate-" and went to the myth world, the Earl of the frontier broken.

I think I should try to explain about the myth world. Here is a place you should think about it as a box garden.

I will also explain about "World Gate". This is a technique to move around the world. By the way, this can only be used in the world that I made. Well I can usually go anywhere in the world.


Earl of the frontier was also surprised and it will be as usual from tomorrow.

***********
Thank you for reading.

Let's meet again.



Previous                                      ToC                                Next                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment