Tuesday 26 January 2016

Fantasy Magic World 01

1)Fantasy Magic World CH 01: Lazy Genius!?

 

My name is Balu. 7 years old, living in Sun kingdom's second largest city - in a small village edge of the Sunray City, due to the fairly well-off family, Mom and Dad, was very hopeful of my future.
So, put me to the City Sunray Magic Academy in primary school, is now a junior.
I grew up very interested in magic, but by nature lazy, more than two years time only learn some simple and basic primary magic magical theory of all elements. I learned these Element Magic.

It consists of Primary Elements Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Thunder, Space, Nether, Light, Darkness.
In them Fire, Earth, Water, Wind can be learned by any Magician.
Thunder can be learned if affinity is good.
But Space, Nether, Light, Darkness cannot be learned that is by born talent or by Blessing or by special circumstance can be learned.
combination Magic Secondary Ice, Wood, Mist, Etc can be cast with combining 2 or more Magic.
Tool Magic like Tags, Magic Weapons, Magic Scrolls etc.

A person will born with 1 or 2 Elements. If born with 2 Elements he is called Twin Element User can also be called a Genius of the century.
But I was born with all the primary Elements include Thunder, Space, Nether, Light and Darkness.
 
My some friends have never slack always meditate. But, they are at Lvl 3 Magic.
Where as my Magic Lvl 1. To be frank I am Lazy. But, I like to play tag, sword play, hero, etc.
I enjoy my childhood pretty well.
Then how do I learned about the basic theory? Simple, I do not forget anything.

Out of the four Elements (Fire, Earth, Water, Wind)

I'm so smart, what minor magic election? I choose The very own every human once dream in the life time.
That is to fly. So, I choose Wind Magic system.
Listen to my mother said there was a Great Mage, who can magic space shift about 10 kilometers.
So, I choose Space Magic to learn. I like to hear stories about Heroes from my Mother and Father.

It is a secret that I can learn Space Magic and other Magic except Wind. There is an older brother next door neighbor 2years older than me grown with him. who born with Twin Elements. He happily reported about it to his parents. So, he became the Genius of the Village. Every day he has to push his limits in both martial arts and Magic for the simple Genius status(T-T). Also, he had to pick another element from the other two (Water and Wind) which means no time to rest(18 hrs/day 6 hrs sleep). Due to hard work he is now

Magic Lvl 10 (o)(o) [(o)(o)2 Magic cores]  {Every 5 lvls needs a Magic Beasts Magic Core to enhance power.}
Fire: 7 (o), Earth: 7 (o), Wind: 2
Magic Beast
twin tailed Lizard Lvl 5
Plus Everyday at least 1 person will challenge him for practice match even Adults.

Looking at him, I decided never to reveal my constitution.

Out of other Elements wind is weakest Element. But, I want to fly just like Heroes in the tales.
So, I chose Wind. Also for Low profile.

Also, I don't Like fighting so Wind Element is good for running away. If you do not catch you cannot win.
And my secondary Magic is Water Element. Because it has heal and can also used for defense.

From two days This is all well planned by me.

Morning

"Chirp, Chirp."

"Hurry up, do not be late, do not leave a bad impression to the teacher, learn magic, road safety, from school to go home ......"

Mom really powerful, every day these words when leaving to Academy, but she's concerned let my heart warm.

Last night I did not sleep much. Today, I eat my breakfast then left.

"Balu!"

"Oat, you scared me!"

My best friend and neighbor and schoolmate. Son of mayor of Oat bounced at me.

"Did you decide the two systems of Magic?"

"Well yes, 1st system Wind and 2nd System Water." (Here 1st is Born with Magic and 2nd is to Learn Magic.)

"Oh! Are you thinking about girls?" with a Grin.

"What do you mean?" I glared at him.

"I mean water system have more girls than boys."

"It's not like that."

Before I speak he said.

"I know for flying like heroes and running away with defense." Oat said with a grin.

(Oat in mind: I don't know Balu is Genius or Fool. Well he born with Wind magic has Flight. Water has Defense which is lighter than Earth Magic. For his personality I thought he would choose Wind with Earth. Earth has Absolute defense. And Fire has Good Attack with wind assist. But, Don't forget Balu is Lazy but speed of running away is good.)

"What do you choose?" I asked

"Well, guess." he said with grinning.

"....." (Annoying).

"Well, I will say. I chose my 1st Earth and 2nd Fire."

"You chose fire? If you are not careful you will burn yourself."

"You do not understand it." Oat like little adults are looking at me.

"Quickly say don't pull." I said.

"Haha, I know fire Magic is powerful. But, to girls Fire user is more cool than any other."

(Balu in mind: Well fire is good choice for a Earth user. It has both good attack and good defence. Wait what did he said........)

"You are the one chose for the girls." I retorted.

"Haha, Well my good friend. It was a joke, a joke. Hahahahaa."(Though it is half truth.)

I sensed someone from the back without turning back. And said.

"Stop don't.....Duh... jump on me."

Suddenly someone jumped on me from the back saying. These siblings .........

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Lise, don't suddenly jump on me like that. If I dodged you would have hurt yourself."

"But, you will not dodge me, right."

She is Oats little twin sister.

"Hahahahaa, as always Lisa. Why don't you jump on your beloved Big brother instead."

"Yes, jump on him."

"Did you say anything?" Looking at Oats.

"Nothing." Both.

"Then, What are you guys talking about."

We said about our previous conversation about System choosing. Then her turn.

(Lisa: Just as I thought, Balu don't like fighting. While my Idiot brother likes to show-off.
 Well my choice of Water Magic is correct decision.)

"I choose 1st Earth and 2nd Water system."

Here looking down Oats said.

"Lisa you should have chosen Fire instead of Water system don't you think it is cool."

"No way, I always thought Water is coolest than Fire System."

"What did you say, Fire System is way cool than a Water system." They two started arguing.

"Hey, if we don't hurry, we will be late." 




Thank you for reading. If any suggestions please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment